Serves 4 Sin Free on both
1 Sachet sugar-free strawberry jelly crystals
2 x 150g pots Total 0% fat Greek yogurt
2 tbsp granulated artificial sweetener
1. Dissolve the jelly crystals in ¼ pt/142ml boiling water.
Top up with a further ½pt/284ml cold water and set aside to cool completely.
2. Place the yogurt in a bowl and add artificial sweetener beating well to
3. Gently pour the cooled jelly into the yogurt mixture, whisking at the
same time, until smooth. Divide the mixture between 4 individual pudding
moulds or serving dishes.
4. Slice strawberries. Add them evenly to each mould that contains mixture.
Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours until set.
5. To serve, dip the moulds in hot water for a few seconds, and serve.